Role of Ca2+-dependent potassium channels in in vitro anandamide-mediated mesenteric vasorelaxation in rats with biliary cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
Volume 27, Issue 8, pages 1045–1055, October 2007
How to Cite
Yang, Y.-Y., Lin, H.-C., Huang, Y.-T., Lee, T.-Y., Hou, M.-C., Wang, Y.-W., Lee, F.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2007), Role of Ca2+-dependent potassium channels in in vitro anandamide-mediated mesenteric vasorelaxation in rats with biliary cirrhosis. Liver International, 27: 1045–1055. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01551.x
- Issue online: 15 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 15 AUG 2007
- Received 30 December 2006accepted 8 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.