*Contributed equally to this work.
Recipient cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen-4 +49 G/G genotype is associated with reduced incidence of hepatitis B virus recurrence after liver transplantation among Chinese patients
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
Volume 27, Issue 9, pages 1202–1208, November 2007
How to Cite
Jiang, Z., Feng, X., Zhang, W., Gao, F., Ling, Q., Zhou, L., Xie, H., Chen, Q. and Zheng, S. (2007), Recipient cytotoxic T lymphocyte antigen-4 +49 G/G genotype is associated with reduced incidence of hepatitis B virus recurrence after liver transplantation among Chinese patients. Liver International, 27: 1202–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01553.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2007
- Received 10 February 2007accepted 29 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.