Apoptosis versus necrosis rate as a predictor in acute liver failure following acetaminophen intoxication compared with acute-on-chronic liver failure
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 713–716, May 2008
How to Cite
Bechmann, L. P., Marquitan, G., Jochum, C., Saner, F., Gerken, G. and Canbay, A. (2008), Apoptosis versus necrosis rate as a predictor in acute liver failure following acetaminophen intoxication compared with acute-on-chronic liver failure. Liver International, 28: 713–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01566.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received 19 June 2007accepted 4 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.