The benign course of liver disease in adults with cystic fibrosis and the effect of ursodeoxycholic acid
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1402–1408, December 2007
How to Cite
Desmond, C. P., Wilson, J., Bailey, M., Clark, D. and Roberts, S. K. (2007), The benign course of liver disease in adults with cystic fibrosis and the effect of ursodeoxycholic acid. Liver International, 27: 1402–1408. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01570.x
- Issue published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2007
- Received 8 February 2007accepted 21 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.