Timing of ischaemia/reperfusion before hepatectomy without inflow occlusion determines liver damage in rats: role of heat shock protein 70
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1323–1332, December 2007
How to Cite
Nakamura, I., Isaji, S., Yamagiwa, K., Hamada, T. and Uemoto, S. (2007), Timing of ischaemia/reperfusion before hepatectomy without inflow occlusion determines liver damage in rats: role of heat shock protein 70. Liver International, 27: 1323–1332. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01575.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Received 15 May 2007accepted 30 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.