Surveillance programme for hepatocellular carcinoma improves the survival of patients with chronic viral hepatitis
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 79–87, January 2008
How to Cite
Wong, G. L.-H., Wong, V. W.-S., Tan, G.-M., Ip, K.-I., Lai, W.-K., Li, Y.-W., Mak, M. S.-C., Lai, P. B.-S., Sung, J. J.-Y. and Chan, H. L.-Y. (2008), Surveillance programme for hepatocellular carcinoma improves the survival of patients with chronic viral hepatitis. Liver International, 28: 79–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01576.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2007
- Received 22 April 2007accepted 24 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.