Genetic contribution of major histocompatibility complex class II region to type 1 autoimmune hepatitis susceptibility in Venezuela
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
Volume 27, Issue 10, pages 1409–1416, December 2007
How to Cite
Fortes, M. d. P., Machado, I. V., Gil, G., Fernández-Mestre, M., Dagher, L., León, R. V., Bianco, N. E. and Tassinari, P. (2007), Genetic contribution of major histocompatibility complex class II region to type 1 autoimmune hepatitis susceptibility in Venezuela. Liver International, 27: 1409–1416. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01581.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2007
- Received 6 March 2007accepted 8 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.