Predicting efficacy and safety outcomes in patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1 and persistently ‘normal’ alanine aminotransferase levels treated with peginterferon α-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin
Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 61–71, January 2008
How to Cite
Snoeck, E., Hadziyannis, S. J., Puoti, C., Swain, M. G., Berg, T., Marcellin, P., Zarski, J.-P., Jorga, K. and Zeuzem, S. (2008), Predicting efficacy and safety outcomes in patients with hepatitis C virus genotype 1 and persistently ‘normal’ alanine aminotransferase levels treated with peginterferon α-2a (40KD) plus ribavirin. Liver International, 28: 61–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01603.x
- Issue online: 26 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 26 OCT 2007
- Received 11 June 2007accepted 27 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.