Connective tissue growth factor, steatosis and fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 370–376, March 2008
How to Cite
Hora, C., Negro, F., Leandro, G., Oneta, C. M., Rubbia-Brandt, L., Muellhaupt, B., Helbling, B., Malinverni, R., Gonvers, J.-J., Dufour, J.-F. and the Swiss Hepatitis C Cohort Study Group (2008), Connective tissue growth factor, steatosis and fibrosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 28: 370–376. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01608.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2007
- Received 23 May 2007accepted 10 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.