Lack of cilia and differentiation defects in the liver of human foetuses with the Meckel syndrome
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 377–384, March 2008
How to Cite
Clotman, F., Libbrecht, L., Killingsworth, M. C., Loo, C. C. K., Roskams, T. and Lemaigre, F. P. (2008), Lack of cilia and differentiation defects in the liver of human foetuses with the Meckel syndrome. Liver International, 28: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01617.x
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2007
- Received 3 July 2007accepted 19 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!