High hepatitis C viral load is associated with insulin resistance in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
Volume 28, Issue 2, pages 271–277, February 2008
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-S., Liu, C.-J., Liu, C.-H., Wang, C.-C., Chen, C.-L., Lai, M.-Y., Chen, P.-J., Kao, J.-H. and Chen, D.-S. (2008), High hepatitis C viral load is associated with insulin resistance in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 28: 271–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01626.x
- Issue online: 20 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 20 NOV 2007
- Received 26 May 2007accepted 26 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!