Influence of somatostatin and octreotide on liver microcirculation in an experimental mouse model of cirrhosis studied by intravital fluorescence microscopy
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Volume 28, Issue 1, pages 107–116, January 2008
How to Cite
Vanheule, E., Geerts, A. M., Reynaert, H., Van Vlierberghe, H., Geerts, A., De Vos, M. and Colle, I. (2008), Influence of somatostatin and octreotide on liver microcirculation in an experimental mouse model of cirrhosis studied by intravital fluorescence microscopy. Liver International, 28: 107–116. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01629.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 2 April 2007accepted 8 October 2007
Vol. 28, Issue 3, 418, Article first published online: 15 FEB 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.