*Contributed equally to this work.
Transforming growth factor-β induces epithelial to mesenchymal transition by down-regulation of claudin-1 expression and the fence function in adult rat hepatocytes
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
© 2007 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2007 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 534–545, April 2008
How to Cite
Kojima, T., Takano, K.-i., Yamamoto, T., Murata, M., Son, S., Imamura, M., Yamaguchi, H., Osanai, M., Chiba, H., Himi, T. and Sawada, N. (2008), Transforming growth factor-β induces epithelial to mesenchymal transition by down-regulation of claudin-1 expression and the fence function in adult rat hepatocytes. Liver International, 28: 534–545. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01631.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2007
- Received 24 August 2007accepted 27 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.