Hepatitis B virus reactivation during therapy with etanercept in an HBsAg-negative and anti-HBs-positive patient
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 718–720, May 2008
How to Cite
Martinez Montiel, P., Antonio Solis, J., Antonio Chirinos, J., A Casis, B., Sánchez, F. and Rodríguez, S. (2008), Hepatitis B virus reactivation during therapy with etanercept in an HBsAg-negative and anti-HBs-positive patient. Liver International, 28: 718–720. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2007.01665.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!