Optimized cutoffs improve performance of the aspartate aminotransferase to platelet ratio index for predicting significant liver fibrosis in human immunodeficiency virus/hepatitis C virus co-infection
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 486–493, April 2008
How to Cite
Carvalho-Filho, R. J., Schiavon, L. L., Narciso-Schiavon, J. L., Sampaio, J. P., Lanzoni, V. P., Ferraz, M. L. G. and Silva, A. E. B. (2008), Optimized cutoffs improve performance of the aspartate aminotransferase to platelet ratio index for predicting significant liver fibrosis in human immunodeficiency virus/hepatitis C virus co-infection. Liver International, 28: 486–493. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01675.x
- Issue published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 23 January 2007Accepted 3 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.