Celiac disease autoantibodies in severe autoimmune liver disease and the effect of liver transplantation
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 467–476, April 2008
How to Cite
Rubio-Tapia, A., Abdulkarim, A. S., Wiesner, R. H., Moore, S. B., Krause, P. K. and Murray, J. A. (2008), Celiac disease autoantibodies in severe autoimmune liver disease and the effect of liver transplantation. Liver International, 28: 467–476. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01681.x
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2008
- Received 21 June 2007Accepted 6 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.