Tenofovir plus lamivudine as rescue therapy for adefovir-resistant chronic hepatitis B in hepatitis B e antigen-positive patients with liver cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 814–820, July 2008
How to Cite
Choe, W. H., Kwon, S. Y., Kim, B. K., Ko, S. Y., Yeon, J. E., Byun, K. S., Kim, G.-H. and Lee, C. H. (2008), Tenofovir plus lamivudine as rescue therapy for adefovir-resistant chronic hepatitis B in hepatitis B e antigen-positive patients with liver cirrhosis. Liver International, 28: 814–820. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01685.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received 15 August 2007Accepted 14 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!