High prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among noninjecting drug users: association with sharing the inhalation implements of crack
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 781–786, July 2008
How to Cite
Macías, J., Palacios, R. B., Claro, E., Vargas, J., Vergara, S., Mira, J. A., Merchante, N., Corzo, J. E. and Pineda, J. A. (2008), High prevalence of hepatitis C virus infection among noninjecting drug users: association with sharing the inhalation implements of crack. Liver International, 28: 781–786. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01688.x
- Issue published online: 4 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2008
- Received 13 August 2007Accepted 16 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.