Occult hepatitis B virus infection in pregnant woman and its clinical implication
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 667–674, May 2008
How to Cite
Kwon, C.-I., Hwang, S. G., Shin, S. J., Chang, S. W., Kim, S. Y., Ko, K. H., Hong, S. P., Park, P. W., Rim, K. S., Kang, M. S., Chung, H. J. and Hong, S. P. (2008), Occult hepatitis B virus infection in pregnant woman and its clinical implication. Liver International, 28: 667–674. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01699.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2008
- Received 20 September 2007Accepted 6 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.