Hepatic venous pressure gradient as a predictor of fibrosis in chronic liver disease because of hepatitis B virus
Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors
Volume 28, Issue 5, pages 690–698, May 2008
How to Cite
Kumar, M., Kumar, A., Hissar, S., Jain, P., Rastogi, A., Kumar, D., Sakhuja, P. and Sarin, S. K. (2008), Hepatic venous pressure gradient as a predictor of fibrosis in chronic liver disease because of hepatitis B virus. Liver International, 28: 690–698. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01711.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2008
- Received 16 October 2007Accepted 17 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.