Role of nitric oxide synthesized by nitric oxide synthase 2 in liver regeneration
Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 865–877, July 2008
How to Cite
Kumamoto, T., Togo, S., Ishibe, A., Morioka, D., Watanabe, K., Takahashi, T., Shimizu, T., Matsuo, K.-i., Kubota, T., Tanaka, K., Nagashima, Y., Kawai, J., Hayashizaki, Y. and Shimada, H. (2008), Role of nitric oxide synthesized by nitric oxide synthase 2 in liver regeneration. Liver International, 28: 865–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01712.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 1 APR 2008
- Received 10 October 2007Accepted 15 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.