Prevalence and associated factors of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus
Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 113–119, January 2009
How to Cite
Leite, N. C., Salles, G. F., Araujo, A. L. E., Villela-Nogueira, C. A. and Cardoso, C. R. L. (2009), Prevalence and associated factors of non-alcoholic fatty liver disease in patients with type-2 diabetes mellitus. Liver International, 29: 113–119. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01718.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2008
- Received 3 January 2008Accepted 30 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.