Association of interferon regulatory factor -7 gene polymorphism with liver cirrhosis in chronic hepatitis C patients
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Blackwell Munksgaard
Volume 28, Issue 6, pages 798–806, July 2008
How to Cite
Sermasathanasawadi, R., Kato, N., Muroyama, R., Dharel, N., Shao, R.-X., Chang, J.-H., Li, C.-Z., Kawabe, T. and Omata, M. (2008), Association of interferon regulatory factor -7 gene polymorphism with liver cirrhosis in chronic hepatitis C patients. Liver International, 28: 798–806. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01725.x
- Issue online: 4 JUN 2008
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2008
- Received 27 October 2007Accepted 1 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.