Differences in molecular alterations of hepatocellular carcinoma between patients with a sustained virological response and those with hepatitis C virus infection
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 126–132, January 2009
How to Cite
Hayashi, T., Tamori, A., Nishikawa, M., Morikawa, H., Enomoto, M., Sakaguchi, H., Habu, D., Kawada, N., Kubo, S., Nishiguchi, S. and Shiomi, S. (2009), Differences in molecular alterations of hepatocellular carcinoma between patients with a sustained virological response and those with hepatitis C virus infection. Liver International, 29: 126–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01772.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2008
- Received 16 January 2008Accepted 16 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.