Budd-Chiari syndrome in Sweden: epidemiology, clinical characteristics and survival – an 18-year experience
Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 253–259, February 2009
How to Cite
Rajani, R., Melin, T., Björnsson, E., Broomé, U., Sangfelt, P., Danielsson, Å., Gustavsson, A., Grip, O., Svensson, H., Lööf, L., Wallerstedt, S. and Almer, S. H. (2009), Budd-Chiari syndrome in Sweden: epidemiology, clinical characteristics and survival – an 18-year experience. Liver International, 29: 253–259. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01838.x
- Issue online: 6 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 AUG 2008
- Received 18 March 2008Accepted 7 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!