Prognostic factors and evaluation of a clinical score for predicting survival after resection of colorectal liver metastases
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 89–102, January 2009
How to Cite
Konopke, R., Kersting, S., Distler, M., Dietrich, J., Gastmeier, J., Heller, A., Kulisch, E. and Saeger, H.-D. (2009), Prognostic factors and evaluation of a clinical score for predicting survival after resection of colorectal liver metastases. Liver International, 29: 89–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01845.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Received 28 January 2008Accepted 16 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.