Regression of hepatic adenomata after cessation of selective oestrogen receptor modulator
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 1, page 73, January 2009
How to Cite
Carswell, K. A., Belgaumkar, A., Karani, J. and Patel, A. G. (2009), Regression of hepatic adenomata after cessation of selective oestrogen receptor modulator. Liver International, 29: 73. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01848.x
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2008
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!