Norfloxacin treatment for clinically significant portal hypertension: results of a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled crossover trial
Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 427–433, March 2009
How to Cite
Kemp, W., Colman, J., Thompson, K., Madan, A., Vincent, M., Chin-Dusting, J., Kompa, A., Krum, H. and Roberts, S. (2009), Norfloxacin treatment for clinically significant portal hypertension: results of a randomised double-blind placebo-controlled crossover trial. Liver International, 29: 427–433. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01850.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 30 JUL 2008
- Received 14 February 2008Accepted 23 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!