Increased hepatic expression is a major determinant of serum alanine aminotransferase elevation in mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 337–343, March 2009
How to Cite
Liu, R., Pan, X. and Whitington, P. F. (2009), Increased hepatic expression is a major determinant of serum alanine aminotransferase elevation in mice with nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. Liver International, 29: 337–343. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01862.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2008
- Received 7 April 2008Accepted 14 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.