Adefovir dipivoxil is effective for the treatment of cirrhotic patients with lamivudine failure
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 420–426, March 2009
How to Cite
Zoulim, F., Parvaz, P., Marcellin, P., Zarski, J.-P., Beaugrand, M., Benhamou, Y., Bailly, F., Maynard, M., Trepo, C., Trylesinski, A., Monchecourt, F. and the VIRESPA study group (2009), Adefovir dipivoxil is effective for the treatment of cirrhotic patients with lamivudine failure. Liver International, 29: 420–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01867.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 14 March 2008Accepted 21 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.