*M.-L. B. and B. S. share first authorship.
Longitudinal monocyte Human leukocyte antigen-DR expression is a prognostic marker in critically ill patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis
Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 536–543, April 2009
How to Cite
Berres, M.-L., Schnyder, B., Yagmur, E., Inglis, B., Stanzel, S., Tischendorf, J. J. W., Koch, A., Winograd, R., Trautwein, C. and Wasmuth, H. E. (2009), Longitudinal monocyte Human leukocyte antigen-DR expression is a prognostic marker in critically ill patients with decompensated liver cirrhosis. Liver International, 29: 536–543. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01870.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 15 SEP 2008
- Received 26 March 2008Accepted 20 July 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.