Hepatitis B virus with the rtL80V/I mutation is associated with a poor response to adefovir dipivoxil therapy
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 552–556, April 2009
How to Cite
Lee, Y.-S., Chung, Y.-H., Kim, J. A., Kim, S. E., Shin, J. W., Kim, K. M., Lim, Y.-S., Park, N. H., Lee, H. C., Lee, Y. S. and Suh, D. J. (2009), Hepatitis B virus with the rtL80V/I mutation is associated with a poor response to adefovir dipivoxil therapy. Liver International, 29: 552–556. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01882.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2008
- Received 10 June 2008Accepted 18 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.