Prognosis following non-surgical second treatment in patients with recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after percutaneous ablation therapy
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 443–448, March 2009
How to Cite
Morimoto, M., Numata, K., Nozaki, A. and Tanaka, K. (2009), Prognosis following non-surgical second treatment in patients with recurrent hepatocellular carcinoma after percutaneous ablation therapy. Liver International, 29: 443–448. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01890.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2008
- Received 19 June 2008Accepted 6 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.