*A. A. and F. S. contributed equally to the conception, analysis, interpretation of data and composition of the manuscript and, therefore, share senior authorship.
Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein polymorphism (−493G/T) is associated with hepatic steatosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 557–565, April 2009
How to Cite
Mirandola, S., Österreicher, C. H., Marcolongo, M., Datz, C., Aigner, E., Schlabrakowski, A., Realdon, S., Gerotto, M., Alberti, A. and Stickel, F. (2009), Microsomal triglyceride transfer protein polymorphism (−493G/T) is associated with hepatic steatosis in patients with chronic hepatitis C. Liver International, 29: 557–565. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01892.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2008
- Received 28 May 2008Accepted 13 August 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!