*These authors contributed equally as senior investigators in this study.
Hepatocyte expression of angiotensin II type 1 receptor is downregulated in advanced human liver fibrosis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 384–391, March 2009
How to Cite
Schulte, S., Oidtmann, A., Kociok, N., Demir, M., Odenthal, M., Drebber, U., Dienes, H.-P., Nierhoff, D., Goeser, T., Toex, U. and Steffen, H.-M. (2009), Hepatocyte expression of angiotensin II type 1 receptor is downregulated in advanced human liver fibrosis. Liver International, 29: 384–391. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01902.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2009
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2008
- Received 17 March 2008Accepted 2 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.