†Both authors share first authorship.
Mycoplasma antigens as a possible trigger for the induction of antimitochondrial antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 797–809, July 2009
How to Cite
Berg, C. P., Kannan, T. R., Klein, R., Gregor, M., Baseman, J. B., Wesselborg, S., Lauber, K. and Stein, G. M. (2009), Mycoplasma antigens as a possible trigger for the induction of antimitochondrial antibodies in primary biliary cirrhosis. Liver International, 29: 797–809. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2008.01942.x
- Issue published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Received 10 October 2008Accepted 20 October 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.