High prevalence of occult hepatitis B in hepatitis C-infected Egyptian children with haematological disorders and malignancies
Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 518–524, April 2009
How to Cite
Said, Z. N.A., El-Sayed, M. H., El-Bishbishi, I. A., El-Fouhil, D. F., Abdel-Rheem, S. E., El-Abedin, M. Z. and Salama, I. I. (2009), High prevalence of occult hepatitis B in hepatitis C-infected Egyptian children with haematological disorders and malignancies. Liver International, 29: 518–524. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.01975.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 28 JAN 2009
- Received 2 August 2008Accepted 25 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.