Sustained viral response after interferon-based therapy in chronic hepatitis C: more evidence to support a life-long cure
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 4, pages 481–482, April 2009
How to Cite
McGreal, N. and Jensen, D. M. (2009), Sustained viral response after interferon-based therapy in chronic hepatitis C: more evidence to support a life-long cure. Liver International, 29: 481–482. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02000.x
- Issue online: 10 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.