*Contributed equally to this work.
Genetic differences in oxidative stress and inflammatory responses to diet-induced obesity do not alter liver fibrosis in mice
Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 8, pages 1262–1272, September 2009
How to Cite
Syn, W.-K., Yang, L., Chiang, D. J., Qian, Y., Jung, Y., Karaca, G., Choi, S. S., Witek, R. P., Omenetti, A., Pereira, T. A. and Diehl, A. M. (2009), Genetic differences in oxidative stress and inflammatory responses to diet-induced obesity do not alter liver fibrosis in mice. Liver International, 29: 1262–1272. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02036.x
Correction added after online publication, 27May 2009: the third author name Dean Chiang was replaced with Dian Jung Chiang.
- Issue published online: 3 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 APR 2009
- Received 25 November 2008Accepted 17 February 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.