The haplotype of the MxA gene promoter is associated with hepatitis B virus infection in a Chinese population
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 9, pages 1383–1388, October 2009
How to Cite
Cao, B., Liu, X., Hou, F., Li, W., Han, Z., Zhang, Q., Dai, Y., Xu, C. and Qi, H. (2009), The haplotype of the MxA gene promoter is associated with hepatitis B virus infection in a Chinese population. Liver International, 29: 1383–1388. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02053.x
- Issue published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Received 21 March 2009Accepted 4 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.