Evaluation of indocyanine green clearance and model for end-stage liver disease for estimation of short-term prognosis in decompensated cirrhosis
Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 29, Issue 10, pages 1516–1520, November 2009
How to Cite
Stauber, R. E., Wagner, D., Stadlbauer, V., Palma, S., Gurakuqi, G., Kniepeiss, D., Iberer, F., Smolle, K.-H., Haas, J. and Trauner, M. (2009), Evaluation of indocyanine green clearance and model for end-stage liver disease for estimation of short-term prognosis in decompensated cirrhosis. Liver International, 29: 1516–1520. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02104.x
- Issue online: 1 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 3 SEP 2009
- Received 6 May 2009Accepted 13 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.