*Contributed equally to this work.
Clinical significance and expression of cyclin kinase subunits 1 and 2 in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 119–125, January 2010
How to Cite
Shen, D.-Y., Fang, Z.-X., You, P., Liu, P.-G., Wang, F., Huang, C.-L., Yao, X.-B., Chen, Z.-X. and Zhang, Z.-Y. (2010), Clinical significance and expression of cyclin kinase subunits 1 and 2 in hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 30: 119–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02106.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 8 July 2009Accepted 20 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.