Pregnane X receptor activation protects rat hepatocytes against deoxycholic acid-induced apoptosis
Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 284–297, February 2010
How to Cite
Zucchini-Pascal, N., De Sousa, G., Pizzol, J. and Rahmani, R. (2010), Pregnane X receptor activation protects rat hepatocytes against deoxycholic acid-induced apoptosis. Liver International, 30: 284–297. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02108.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 SEP 2009
- Received 20 February 2009Accepted 23 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.