ABCB11 gene mutations in Chinese children with progressive intrahepatic cholestasis and low γ glutamyltransferase
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 6, pages 809–815, July 2010
How to Cite
Liu, L.-Y., Wang, Z.-L., Wang, X.-H., Zhu, Q.-R. and Wang, J.-S. (2010), ABCB11 gene mutations in Chinese children with progressive intrahepatic cholestasis and low γ glutamyltransferase. Liver International, 30: 809–815. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02112.x
- Issue published online: 31 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Received 29 March 2009Accepted 29 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.