Rapamycin and CCI-779 inhibit the mammalian target of rapamycin signalling in hepatocellular carcinoma
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 65–75, January 2010
How to Cite
Hui, I. C.-F., Tung, E. K.-K., Sze, K. M.-F., Ching, Y.-P. and Ng, I. O.-L. (2010), Rapamycin and CCI-779 inhibit the mammalian target of rapamycin signalling in hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 30: 65–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02117.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2009
- Received 4 March 2009Accepted 9 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.