Gene expression profiling and functional assays of activated hepatic stellate cells suggest that myocardin has a role in activation
Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 42–54, January 2010
How to Cite
Shimada, H., Ochi, T., Imasato, A., Morizane, Y., Hori, M., Ozaki, H. and Shinjo, K. (2010), Gene expression profiling and functional assays of activated hepatic stellate cells suggest that myocardin has a role in activation. Liver International, 30: 42–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02120.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 28 SEP 2009
- Received 6 October 2008Accepted 12 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!