Association between epidermal growth factor 61A/G polymorphism and hepatocellular carcinoma susceptibility in Chinese patients
Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 1, pages 112–118, January 2010
How to Cite
Li, Y., Xie, Q., Lu, F., Zhao, J., Mao, P., Li, Z., Liu, S. and Zhuang, H. (2010), Association between epidermal growth factor 61A/G polymorphism and hepatocellular carcinoma susceptibility in Chinese patients. Liver International, 30: 112–118. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02134.x
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 15 OCT 2009
- Received 29 April 2009Accepted 30 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!