*Contributed equally to the study.
The c.504T>C (p.Asn168Asn) polymorphism in the ABCB4 gene as a predisposing factor for intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in Greece
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 489–491, March 2010
How to Cite
Kitsiou-Tzeli, S., Traeger-Synodinos, J., Giannatou, E., Kaminopetros, P., Roma, E., Makrythanasis, P. and Tsezou, A. (2010), The c.504T>C (p.Asn168Asn) polymorphism in the ABCB4 gene as a predisposing factor for intrahepatic cholestasis of pregnancy in Greece. Liver International, 30: 489–491. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02142.x
- Issue published online: 18 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.