Diabetes mellitus as an independent prognostic predictor and its association with renal dysfunction in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 198–207, February 2010
How to Cite
Huo, T.-I., Hsu, C.-Y., Huang, Y.-H., Hsia, C.-Y., Lin, H.-C., Lee, P.-C., Loong, C.-C., Chiang, J.-H., Chiou, Y.-Y. and Lee, S.-D. (2010), Diabetes mellitus as an independent prognostic predictor and its association with renal dysfunction in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma. Liver International, 30: 198–207. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02143.x
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2009
- Received 9 June 2009Accepted 3 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.