Risk factors for intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a case–control study in China
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
© 2009 John Wiley & Sons A/S
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 215–221, February 2010
How to Cite
Tao, L.-Y., He, X.-D., Qu, Q., Cai, L., Liu, W., Zhou, L. and Zhang, S.-M. (2010), Risk factors for intrahepatic and extrahepatic cholangiocarcinoma: a case–control study in China. Liver International, 30: 215–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1478-3231.2009.02149.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2009
- Received 5 May 2009Accepted 7 September 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.